ME LINKIES HEART IT HOME +FOLLOW





Be yourself...everyone else is already taken`!

Hi , welcome to my online diary :)`! I hope you enjoy it and follow me but if you don't , you can go(there is no need of harsh comments) . Enjoy living 'cause it's the best thing you can do for youself !

Follow @rissa_lkphtt (-^▽^-)



joi, 30 august 2012 | 05:01 | 3 comments
My day

Hello there !! Yeah...so I had an awsm day..
                                                                             I flew

to the Moon...I guess :)) and there I found some cookies YeeeY !!

After that I came home and celebrated my birthday ( you can see the happines on my face)
I bought new clothesssss *like a boss*
And then.....WOW 
dafuq?! O_O" how did you get this pic ?! YOOOO paparazzi everywhere !!


THE END.Have a nice day !! ^_^



P.S.: I don't own any pic (rofl).

Older Post | Newer Post

Template Made By Ejat SH . Edit By Rissa . Little Help By HTML Color Code,Imgur