ME LINKIES HEART IT HOME +FOLLOW





Be yourself...everyone else is already taken`!

Hi , welcome to my online diary :)`! I hope you enjoy it and follow me but if you don't , you can go(there is no need of harsh comments) . Enjoy living 'cause it's the best thing you can do for youself !

Follow @rissa_lkphtt (-^▽^-)



duminică, 26 august 2012 | 12:42 | 3 comments
My list of dramas

Hello ! Today I want to share with you the dramas I watched till now. I don't think it's such a big list but whatever ..:D The thing is that I don't have a specific top 'cause I love almost every drama I watched .
♥♥♥Jumong(kor) - my first drama and I REALLY do LOVE it,hot couple , true friendship,interesting story
♥♥You're Beautiful(kor) - my 2nd drama keke~ It's an interesting story
♥Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (jap) - hot guys
♥♥Hana Kimi(jap) - hohoho super hot guys keke
♥Boys Before Flowers(kor and jap) - super hot guys 
♥Secret Garden(kor)
♥♥Personal Taste(kor)
♥♥Playful Kiss(kor) - cute couple
♥♥City Hunter(kor) - hot couple and an interesting story
♥Nobuta wo produce(jap)
♥Mary Stayed Out All Night(kor)
♥~HeartStrings(kor)
♥♥Dream High 1&2(kor) - hot & cute couples , music 
♥♥Ouran High School Host Club(jap) - really funny and cute story
♥Atashinchi no Danshi(jap)
♥♥Lie to me(kor) - nice story
~My Princess(kor)
♥♥♥Gokusen 1,2&3(kor) - I REALLY do LOVE it
♥Mei-chan no Shitsuji(jap) - interesting story
~Ikemen Desu Ne(jap)
♥♥Protect The Boss(kor) - hot actor and very cute couple
♥♥Koizora(jap) - awww T_T
♥Flower Boy Ramyun Shop(kor)
♥♥♥King 2 Hearts(kor) - hot couple , very interesting sotry
♥♥♥49 Days(kor) 
♥♥♥Rooftop Prince(kor) - I REALLY LOVE it , icnredible cute and hot couple , interesting story
♥♥Buzzer Beat(jap)
♥Kimi Ni Todoke(jap)
♥♥Skip Beat(tai) - cute couple , hot actors, nice story
♥♥1 Litre of Tears(jap)
♥Yankee-kun to Megane-chan(jap)
♥100 Days With Mr. Arrogant(kor movie)
♥♥♥200 Pounds Beauty(kor movie) - LOVE IT , interesting story
♥♥Cinderella's Sister(kor) - hot actors
♥♥Tumbling(jap)
♥♥♥Big(kor) - LOVE IT , hot couple , interesting story
♥♥Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu(jap) - aww T_T
♥♥Tatta Hitotsu no Koi(jap)
♥♥♥Autumn's Concerto(tai) - LOVE IT , hot and cute family ,interesting story , awww T_T
♥Take Care Of The Young Lady(kor)
♥KPOP The Ultimate Audtion(kor) - same story as "You're Beautiful"
♥Switch Girl(jap)
♥Romantic Princess(tai)
♥♥♥A Gentleman's Dignity(kor) - LOVE IT , cute and hot couples (even if they are 35-40),funny
~Smiling Pasta(tai)
♥♥Nana(jap)
♥♥The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry(kor) -hot actor
♥♥♥Asuko March(jap) - hot guys , interesting story
♥♥Bandage(jap movie) - interesting story , stupid ending :|
♥♥Fashion King(kor)
♥Shokojo Seira(jap)
♥♥A Thousand Kisses(kor) - hot couples , nice story
♥What's Up(kor)
♥Glowing She(kor)
♥♥I Am Legend(kor)
♥Operation proposal(kor)
♥♥♥Shut Up Flower Boy Band(kor) - LOVE IT , hot guys, interesting story,music
♥♥Holy Land(kor) - hot guys , nice story , fights
♥♥Reply 1997(kor) - airing

So..this is it . My list of asian dramas and movies I watched till now . If you know other interesting ones please tell me :)`!
                                                                    Bye ( -^^ -ノノ゛☆








Older Post | Newer Post

Template Made By Ejat SH . Edit By Rissa . Little Help By HTML Color Code,Imgur